Re: [LAU] [OT reply to recived OT ; )] RME analog out of phase to ADAT connected Behringer analog out

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 14 2011 - 15:22:53 EEST

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net> wrote:

> And as you could read I found an issue. At Thomann (a German dealer)
> they claimed there are no sync issues, what I couldn't believe. Doing
> this test I found out, that there are bad phases.

You DIDN'T SYNC ANYTHING. Or at least, your description doesn't
mention any kind of sync. And if you had tried to sync, you would have
found that you CANNOT sync two A/D converters unless they are the
exact same model (so that their pre-A/D buffer is the same size).