Re: [LAU] Text-based sound visualisation?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Jun 22 2011 - 00:53:14 EEST

Hello Massy!
   I know, that csound does some text reporting. It certainly tries to draw
functions in text-mode. Not sure, what else you could do, I never needed
output that way. but there are some opcodes, which are made for reporting.
Perhaps it has a simple function for that. Otherwise you can embed python code
in csound.
   Ecasound: You might use ecasignalview, if it works. It shouldn't be too
dificult. It has been aroud for some time. Ecasignalview itself is a python
script. So if there's a bug, it should be simple to fix. Much simpler than
fixing things in the ecasound engine. At least I imagine so.
   Warm regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net