Re: [LAU] msuci of the ages :-)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Jun 24 2011 - 19:18:39 EEST

Message: 16
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:02:14 +0200
> From: Philipp ?berbacher <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
> Subject: Re: [LAU] msuci of the ages :-)
> To: linux-audio-user <linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden>
> Place one was a Lady Gaga
> song, and while I liked some of her songs, this one was really nothing
> special at all.

Randomly I read this digest mail, until now no others.

I agree that even Lady Gaga made some good songs. I once heard a song
from Kesha, performed live, that had less to do with the radio recording
of the same song she performed, it also was very good.

As soon as they stop loudness war and don't use auto-tune, even some of
very commercial chart music is ok, but not all ...

In Oberhausen we've got a very big funfair
( http://www.fronleichnamskirmes.de/index.php ) at the moment. They play
'audio material' that loud, that it's dangerous to health and with
overkill boost for the bass. This 'audio material' is just garbage,
boom, boom, boom, boom.

Jets are less loud! The regulatory agency isn't active! Money is more
important, than the health of children :(.