Re: [LAU] Made with Linux: be mean unto me, please

From: allcoms <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 26 2011 - 18:12:40 EEST

Hi Julien!

Excellent work and congrats on your latest track! Having just listened
to most of your previous nama recordings (Mr Marple is screaming out
for an extended make-over metinks) I'd say its prob your best yet and
is particularly impressive considering the short amount of time you
did it in- I'm sure Mr Q will approve, tron or no tron. If I had to
make comparisons, and I do, then I'd say it recalled early Utopia and
Egg for me.

More penguin-powered prog please sir!

:Dan