Re: [LAU] An appeal to famous artists?

From: Lorenzo Sutton <lsutton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 06 2011 - 21:14:20 EEST

Aurélien Leblond wrote:
> I have a couple of friends back in my home country who are trying to
> build up a recording studio... They work 100 hours a week recording
> and promoting local bands,
> they eat pasta because the money is tight.......but they spent I don't
> know how much into brand new Macs and software licenses...
Ehio pasta is'e a verii goode foode... I willa send you my henchmenn
if'a ya goin on talkin badde 'bout da pasta mhh?
And'a tell that Stefano Lavoratori the mony isa'ready for him.. send the
Mc Guys in to gette it

> Or am I completely wrong? And there is something in the big picture I
> didn't see?
Donta yo' worry yo only have to followe my orders and everything... will
be alright... capito?

(Sorry couldn't resist some Italian stereotype when pasta popped up...
btw pasta *is* really healthy food)