Re: [LAU] (sort of) new music made with Linux

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Aug 09 2011 - 21:54:26 EEST

Hello Philipp!
   Thanks, what an enthusiastic critique. :-) What can I say? I suppose it just
takes getting used to that form of music and then you can bend it to your
will. Remember, that this was preceded by a few years of music and believe me,
there was some experimentation with not so good results there too. :-)
   The crickets are sampled, but then I loaded them into csound and moved them
in space a bit.
   As to the recording side, this is all due to Nama. I had to delve a little
deeper into Nama's features to realise it and it was fun! Using loads of new
features at the time to make it possible. It would have needed super-human
strength to do it without Nama and only good knowledge of Nama to do as I did.
:-)
   Well, I didn't fnd out about the name, until I wanted to upload a copy
before hand, for a friend to listen to, that I noticed the acronym. :-) I
couldn't resist. :-)
   Warm regards
           Julien
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

====== Find my music at ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html