[LAU] (sort of) new music made with Linux

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Aug 08 2011 - 12:04:31 EEST

Hello everyone!
   this should have been released months ago. But I thought I might write and
record the complete lyrics. Now it turns out, this makes no sense and so here
it is: (Sometimes) Less is more (than More) or Slim(TM), as I nicknamed it.
:-)
http://juliencoder.de/nama/slim.ogg
   or:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/slim.mp3
   You can as always go to the website as well:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
   Even though the piece had been in this state for some considerable amount of
time, it still took some time to write and record. In this case I once again
involved csound for some pseudo-3D work and sample construction. Feedback and
comments are welcome as ever.
   Kind regards
              Julien

--------