Re: [LAU] (sort of) new music made with Linux

From: Yvonnick Noel <yvonnick.noel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 11 2011 - 23:06:03 EEST

Hi Julien,

This piece is something huge and impressive. I love it so much! I just
have listened to it twice.

I agree this has a Genesis flavour, and this is probably one of the
reasons I like it so much. I'd be curious to know how long it took you
to put everything together.

How did you proceed? Is it a set of small pieces that you finally put
together? Or a global plan that you realize one part after the other?

Also, how do you program the drum track? I find it so varied. Do you use
a special pad?

What sequencer do you use?

Sorry for so many questions, but i'm really impressed :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing this.

Best,

Yvonnick.