[LAU] [OT?]Call for papers about open source and music education

From: Ketil Thorgersen <ketil.thorgersen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 11 2011 - 18:28:42 EEST

Hi list

As a long time user of linux audio and a researcher and teacher educator
in music education, I have the honour of being a guest editor of a
special issue of the Journal of Music, Technology and Education with the
title: "An examination of affordances of the application of ‘open
source’ to music education"

If any of you are involved with research in this area - or know people
who are, we would very much like to have articles. There is even room
for more praxis based articles in this issue.

More info here: http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/weblog/view-Post,id=48388/

All the best
Ketil Thorgersen