Re: [LAU] ubuntu vs arch

From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 20 2011 - 11:20:51 EEST

On 09/20/2011 10:15 AM, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> No I didn't, will try that. He *is* using a usb keyboard and usb mouse.

> How should I use this information to locate problems with the soundcard
> like on my friends box?

If the USB keyboard and/or mouse are on the same bus as the soundcard
x-runs might occur whenever you move the mouse or type something (just
guessing here though). You might want to try to put the UA-25EX on a
different bus than the USB keyboard and mouse. In your case the sound
device sits on its own on bus 004, maybe the situation is different in
your friend's case.

Jeremy