Re: [LAU] How bad is mp3/ogg

From: Moshe Werner <moshwe@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 12 2011 - 01:28:13 EEST

Hi Atte,

if you already mentioned Massenburg,
he makes some high quality (and high price tag) analog devices mostly used
by mastering engineers.
He "should" know his stuff.

It happens to be that just today I came across this vid of Bob Katz (a well
known mastering engineer),
he uses the mp3 artifacts too but with a different purpose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EgamkLkXW8&feature=related

Hope you find it interesting.
Moshe