[LAU] Hoontech DSP24 C-port

From: Ketil Thorgersen <ketil.thorgersen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 15 2011 - 20:49:52 EEST

Hi list

I just gave away my UA25 to my son because I had a pci port on a
computer and this old but capable ice7212 based sound card lying in a
closet. I remember it even worked a couple of years ago in Linux. Anyway
- now it doesn't record. It plays ack fine, but I am not able to make it
record. This is on Ubuntu natty with KXstudio desktop and a multimedia
kernel. I've tried both the special mixer Envy24 control end the later
version. Even tried alsa mixer, but I cannot for the life of figure out
how to get a signal into the computer.
Everything looks good in qjackctl - 8 inputs/outputs etc.
Does anyone actually use this any longer? Any hints??

All the best
Ketil