Re: [LAU] Hoontech DSP24 C-port

From: Jeremiah Benham <jjbenham@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 16 2011 - 16:48:54 EEST

I set pulse to not respawn itself. I also installed the jack backend for pulse. When I launch qjackctl i have pulse killed and then restarted using the oulse backend. Then my gnome stuff works again. I am using 11.10. This idea should work with some older versions as well (just as long as you install the pulse backend)

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T