[LAU] Fwd: A new track made in Neil tracker

From: Vytautas Jancauskas <unaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 17 2011 - 21:09:31 EEST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vytautas Jancauskas <unaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [LAU] A new track made in Neil tracker
To: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>

Thanks man. Drum effects are done using a combination of tracker retrigger
command, a special effect I made for neil called stutter and feeding short
chunks of drum line to the delay and reverb respectively. I'm glad you liked
the track.

--
"Cheshire-Puss," she began, "would you tell me, please,
which way I ought to go from here?"