Re: [LAU] Looking for Audio Watermarking Advice & Tools OFFLIST

From: Nick Copeland <nickycopeland@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 23 2011 - 23:54:02 EEST

> My end goal is to insert content into an audio file to identify me as

> the creator and identify which parts of the Creative Commons license
> apply to its release. What term should I use to name that?

Paranoia?

Creative Commons is about letting your children leave home and find a

life of their own - they are still your children but you accept that they have
gone feral. If you cannot handle that then don't release in the public domain.

Nick.

"we have to make sure the old choice [Windows] doesn't disappear”.
Jim Wong, president of IT products, Acer