[LAU] mackie onyx blackjack

From: alexander <axeldenstore@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2011 - 00:34:45 EET

Anybody know if thisone works? they say it's class compliant but I might
aswell ask if someone tried it... I've also looked at the NI komplete
audio 6, native instruments even says that it should work on linux but
some ubuntu users say they can only get it to playback audio and not
record, better support might be in the works tho
http://www.spinics.net/linux/fedora/alsa-user/msg10281.html

I really want the sound devices usbpre2 but it seems to be hard to get,
the Finnish importer hasn't responded to any of my mails yet... and
thomann sells them for 880€ :O which is waaay over listprice.. I realize
thisone is in a completely different class than the former two but it
can go into standalone mode so it can be used as a preamp/ADC into my
tascam dr680..