[LAU] Skype & Jack (& IDJC)

From: Raffaele Morelli <raffaele.morelli@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2011 - 14:02:39 EET

Hi,

I can't get Skype and Jack working together on a debian Wheezy,
2.6.39-2-amd64. The goal is to have them working in order to stream
telephone calls with IDJC but none of the misc solutions I tried seem to
work, including the one found on IDJC project page.

When qjackctl is up and running, skype audio doesn't work (no capture no
playback).

Any suggestion is appreciated

Regards
-r

--
*L'unica speranza di catarsi, ammesso che ne esista una, resta affidata
all'istinto di ribellione, alla rivolta non isterilita in progetti, alla