Re: [LAU] Bell characteristics (list of partials)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 12 2011 - 11:14:06 EET

Hello Thijs!
   I've read that one. It definitely has a few good things to say, but the
actual part showng parameters was in images only. Pitty, because Gordon Reid
seem to know, what he is talking about. The SYD tutorial on bells, that I
mentioned, also heavily quoted from that article.
   I will work with the site Fons mentioned and see, how much I can make out of
this.
   Warmly yours
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;