Re: [LAU] qjackctl and ubuntu 11.10 unity

From: Ralf Madorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Wed Dec 28 2011 - 00:43:04 EET

On Tue, 2011-12-27 at 13:50 +0100, hermann wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 27.12.2011, 13:26 +0100 schrieb Ralf Madorf:
> > Keep in mind that the first "law"
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go1W_jhZTA0&feature=related

:D

Good argument ;). I'm able to make rhetorical excuses, but I guess it's
better to respect that you've won ;).

Unfortunately I'm booted into a Linux that only is able to show the
video without sound :D.

Serious, some "rules of common denominator" (pardon for my broken
English) are more important than "all available capabilities".

Make a professional production environment as simple, aka easy to use
with less knowledge, as possible.

Regarding to my jobs I'm undecided, if I should do engineering or
supervise children.

Unfortunately I've got no choice. For me it's easier to get a job as
audio engineer, while I prefer to "supervise" children.

I'm tired of all that audio and film shoptalk etc. and I like children
breaking the laws, without any bad intentions :).

Another plan for pro-audio might be to make usage childishly simple :p.

- Ralf