Re: [LAU] Q: educational websites/books on comp. audio/recording in general

From: Chris Metzler <cmetzler@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 13 2012 - 17:03:58 EET

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:03:11 -0500
Robert Vogel <vogel@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> See my notes at http://www.seconnecticut.com/free_software.htm

Thanks; but I've been using free software at home exclusively for about
15 years now. I'm not really looking for information about free
software, or about free software that's audio-related. I'm looking for
information about audio in general; and since it's somewhat off-topic
for this list (since the list is about *Linux* audio specifically), I
was looking for people to point me to outside sources.

Cheers,

-c

--
Chris Metzler			cmetzler@email-addr-hidden-me.net