Re: [LAU] droning066 and droning071

From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 15 2012 - 10:30:38 EET

On 15 January 2012 07:24, Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Negative way? How come? I love drone music. And there are many people who
> do.
> Including absolutely minimalistic stuff.

I do love both genres, but droning might be more connected to more brutal
sounds like sunnO))) and the like, while the two songs of yours I heard so
far could maybe benefit from being termed ambient. I'm guessing that's what
he's getting at. Two sides of the same coin though, I don't see anything
wrong with calling it droning, when that's exactly what it is :)