Re: [LAU] The RPM 2012 on packet-in.org

From: Nils <list@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 16 2012 - 19:46:07 EET

Ah, it is not the package format of Suse. Took a few minutes to figure out what RPM is :)
http://rpmchallenge.com/

Ha! Everything makes sense now. The Kitchen challenge may be even the reason why someone in irc #lad asked how to improve the sound of the kitchen. It did not make sense then....

I will tell you If I join the Linux Camp when I have read the website.

Nils