Re: [LAU] bitwig announcement

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 16 2012 - 21:34:32 EET

Reply to All / Reply to List
On Monday 16 January 2012 19.00.35 Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> I'd rather not worry about Pianoteq. They developed the prototype on
> Linux with JACK, so releasing a Linux version of the final product was
> a natural thing to do, even though it took some time. Mixbus and
> linuxDSP seem committed too.

Yes, looks so, I'm glad to hear that :-)

> P.S. What's NDK? :)

Natural Drum Kit (was ns_kit7) - http://www.naturaldrum.com/ is a huge
(around 20 GB) drum sample library. This is IMO the most playable sampled
drums available as wav files. But they are proprietary, which in this
case means that I probably can't give away full multitracks song
recordings regarding the drum tracks, only a stereo mixdown (if any).

Example sounds? Oh yes:

  http://www.naturaldrum.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=59

Jostein