Re: [LAU] [OT] no more LJ monthly articles

From: Egor Sanin <egor.sanin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 19 2012 - 17:57:50 EET

Dave, this is a very serious blow to the world of linux audio. I will
add my voice to the praise of your articles' value.

When I came home from LAC last year (my first) one of the things I
talked about most with my friends was how I met and had beer with "the
guy that writes articles about linux audio for linux journal".