[LAU] Hardware: Drum pad

From: rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 20 2012 - 17:19:19 EET

Hi,

Not that I am a drummer, but not a real fan of midi editing either ;)
So I need a hardware interface for the drums (something like the Roland
octapad). Moreover I have thought about it and this is how I like to use
the computer, as server of sounds, midi/audio record and mixing. For
workflow an hardware interface is better I think.

So searching for a drum pad now to use with LinuxSampler and probably
Hydrogen (if it finally get stable with JACK).

Any recommendations as it comes to touch, features, connection
possibilities, brands etc.?

Like I said, I am not a drummer, so it's gonna be pretty low budget I think.

Regards,
\r