Re: [LAU] harmonySEQ 0.16

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 08 2012 - 19:19:49 EET

Am 06.02.2012 16:56, schrieb Rafał Cieślak:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have released a new version of harmonySEQ.

I have played with it some more.

First: I guess, I will use this program on a regular basis :-)

Especially the configurability of actions for keyboard and MIDI is most
interesting. And it did not crash on me nor showed any other rudeness
yet ;-)
(KXStudio, Ubuntu 11.10-binary)

Now the first questions:

Is it possible, to store user-defined chords?

Is there a way, to make the space-key trigger play/pause?

maybe in some setup-files?