Re: [LAU] more Freesoundscapism

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 07 2012 - 23:33:42 EET

Hi Dave!
   And again I can hear the presenter say: "Welcome muchachos to the 1LIVE dead
line and this night's radioplay is..." :-) Perhaps you should offer your
services to them. :-)
   Still I must say, that I liked the earlier soundscapes better, since they
had more of an atmosphere to them. and yet hearing you doing this, tells me,
that they composers for the radiopays must have done something right for all
those American stories. :-)
   Nostalgically yours
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;