Re: [LAU] Linux 3.2.0-rt Kernels on Debian Repos!

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 24 2012 - 15:00:10 EET

On 02/24/2012 01:36 PM, rosea.grammostola wrote:

> What's your opinion about this Debian kernel Robin?

Hi Dirk,

I very much welcome the endeavour! But i did not yet have the time to
take a closer look.

I currently use it for a project. With a default debian install - no
tweaks -, 36 channel low latency audio is running perfectly OOTB! Kudos
to the debian team!

x64_64; i7 @ 2.10GHz; Sandy Bridge graphics.

There's X on the machine but I don't use it, I also have not looked at
MIDI or anything besides running JACK over ssh.

ciao,
robin