Re: [LAU] OSC Sequencer IanniX

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 27 2012 - 02:37:25 EET

Am 25.02.2012 18:38, schrieb Christoph Kuhr:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to announce a cool OSC sequencer.
>
> IanniX
> www.IanniX.org

Very nice and exactly what I am looking for but wait:

The page says:

Feel free to modify, adapt or hack it, as long as you respect the
Creative Commons rules (cite your sources, *no commercial use*,
redistribution under GPL3).

As far as I know the GPL3 explicitly contradicts with any limitations of
usage so commercial use is OK with GPL3 yet not OK for IanniX?