Re: [LAU] OSC Sequencer IanniX

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 27 2012 - 13:04:43 EET

Am 27.02.2012 01:37, schrieb Hartmut Noack:
> Am 25.02.2012 18:38, schrieb Christoph Kuhr:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I wanted to announce a cool OSC sequencer.
>>
>> IanniX
>> www.IanniX.org
>
> Very nice and exactly what I am looking for but wait:
>
> The page says:
>
> Feel free to modify, adapt or hack it, as long as you respect the
> Creative Commons rules (cite your sources, *no commercial use*,
> redistribution under GPL3)

As I open the page today, the *no commercial use* thing is gone. Very
well then, question answered. Now it would be nice, if somebody would
step in and notice the others how come. Since while a website can be
changed anytime, a post in a mailing list will last forever.

So I look like a tragic paranoid P.K.Dick-character now, that complains
about something, that is not there and never was ;-)

Best regrads
and thanks again for removing that unclear statement regarding
commercial usage.

HZN