Re: [LAU] The Salamander Drumkit

From: rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 28 2012 - 23:46:30 EET

On 02/28/2012 10:14 PM, alexander wrote:

>> There is or I probably should say was, the tendency to blame the user
>> for workflow flaws in the world of Linux(audio)! The concept 'Creative
>> workflow' didn't even seem to exist on Linux.
>> From Ardour3 stable (don't expect truly stable behavior from a beta
>> version) we will blame the software from now on! Deal? ;)
>>
>> Nice drumkit btw
>>
>> \r
>>
> ofcourse a beta isnt stable, that's why im using it :P I mean, somebody
> have to find the bugs too...
>
> no deal ;P way to harsh against the devs who infact do alot of this
> withouth pay... (I try to remain humble) ;)

Being humble is good, if you live in Eastern cultures at least ;)

> I do know what you are talking about tho, but it's also often the case
> that it's the user with a work flow idea who is way to passionate about
> it being the best idea ever! I know I do it myself sometimes..

Don't take my comments too seriously, I just couldn't resist.

In fact I'm quite positive about the current state of Linuxaudio and
recent developments (A3, Qtractor automation, OOM, LV2, session
management). :)

We even have a ready to play drumkit! :)

\r