[LAU] New music: my RPM 2012 album

From: Leigh Dyer <lsd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 29 2012 - 09:44:55 EET

Hi all,

I've just finished my submission for the 2012 RPM Challenge -- it's an
electronic album called "far side of the mün". All ten tracks were
sequenced and recorded in Ardour 3, using my hardware synth and various
software synths (mostly the TAL NoiseMaker native VST, though Hydrogen,
LinuxSampler, and a few others make appearances, too).

You can stream and download the album from my Bandcamp page:

http://pneuman.bandcamp.com/album/far-side-of-the-m-n

or, if it's more convenient, there's a Zip file full of Ogg files here:

http://wootangent.net/~lsd/music/releases/pneuman_farsideofthemun.zip

Thanks
Leigh