Re: [LAU] [LAD] Music made with Linux: Airship - A 16bit Soundtrack Theme

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 29 2012 - 19:56:18 EET

Hi Nils!
   I like the tune. I can definitely hear it for a computer game or a TV SciFi
series. It would of course have been even better for the latter, if it had
been done with better samples. But we have, what we have. It doesn't do it too
much harm. Nice work, I hope, you licked some blood and will continue.
   In one or two of the quiter sections, it would have been nice, if the drums
had stopped completely, but that's a matter of taste. It would have introduced
some more contrast into the piece. Still, that all doesn't diminish it.
   A nice piece, thaks for sharing.
   Kind regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;