Re: [LAU] Music made with Linux: Airship - A 16bit Soundtrack Theme

From: Kevin Thoma <kevin.thoma88@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 29 2012 - 20:12:39 EET

Hi there,

really liking the piece, great job! And having just played one of those
RPGs for the first time in ages (and I do remember them from my childhood
days as well...), I can attest to the fact that it would them nicely. ;)
I agree that taking the drums out for one of the quieter parts would have
made for some nice contrast, but yeah, that's not a must.

Best Wishes
Kevin