[LAU] RME Multiface MIDI control

From: Michał Koziarski <koshimazaki@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2012 - 15:42:58 EEST

Hi guys

I'm trying to source a used Multiface 1 to use with HDSPe ExpressCard.
The manual for the Multiface says that some functions can be contolled
using any MIDI controller by sending appropriate note on/off messages.
I'd like to be able to select mixer presets on the Multiface with some
small box with buttons.

Does anyone know if this MIDI control works/can be set up on Linux?
Anyone knows whether this control works entirely in hardware or needs
software involvement to receive MIDI and control the dsp mixer?

Thanks

--
Michał Koziarski
koshimazaki@fastmail.fm