Re: [LAU] What 16chan sound card

From: plutek <plutek@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 05 2012 - 23:25:30 EEST

From: Jason Jones <poeticintensity@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 14:20:25 -0600

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but RME Firewire products have no plans to ever be
> supported under Linux. (which is a shame because their PCI products are
> super compatible. I use the RME Raydat interface every day, and I love it.)

yeah... some of us wrote to RME about it when the Fireface line first came out, and they were really not interested in Linux support. i don't believe that has changed. yes, as you say, it's a real shame -- i use the Multiface every day, and RME was always very interested around the time of all the Hammerfall and HDSP products!

cheers!
.pltk.