Re: [LAU] poll : Advertising vs Linux Audio

From: Jouni Rinne <l33tmmx@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 22 2012 - 11:30:31 EEST

22.04.2012 11:12, Folderol kirjoitti:
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 05:13:08 +0200 (CEST)
> "Patrick Shirkey" <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
> <Snip>
>
>> Should it be avoided like the plague or does it have some value that can
>> be integrated provided we set some boundaries?
>
> No objections to a *few* adverts, but absolutely hostile to popups or animated
> ones.

I agree: I have nothing against advertising as such, but popups, animations
(flash or otherwise) and especially 'inline' ads (intellitxt etc.) are just pure
*evil*

--
| me@email-addr-hidden ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |