Re: [LAU] poll : Advertising vs Linux Audio

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 23 2012 - 02:03:29 EEST

On Sun, April 22, 2012 5:31 pm, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
> NEVER :
> - animations

I'm not sure what the aversion to animations are. Surely we can have a lot
of fun by utilising the broad range of tools and skills that we have
available to us to make award winning animations...

It seems strange to me that people who are so invested in digital music
would dislike animated content.

What would be your position if a large company wanted to pay us say $2mil
to make a 30 second TV slot?

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd