Re: [LAU] [Music made with linux] Modlys: 13

From: Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2012 - 13:08:17 EEST

On 04/24/2012 06:11 PM, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> Hi
>
> It's been quiet from me for too long. I'm working hard on a new album,
> from which I'd like to share the first finished track, called "13".
>
> http://soundcloud.com/atte/13-1
>
> Any constructive criticism, comments and/or praise are welcome.
>
> Enjoy!

Your track left me wanting more, I'm not sure why but I was unhappy when
it ended (perhaps thats the intent), its certainly a beautiful track. I
can see you doing a remix pushing the drums more forward and more
prominent base ala Trentmoller'esque ...

I also enjoyed the rest of your tracks on soundcloud - are they all
produced with the same tools?