Re: [LAU] poll : Advertising vs Linux Audio

From: Roberto <roberto@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2012 - 14:58:45 EEST

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 11:24:30AM +0200, Robin Gareus wrote:
> Personally, I'm averse against all forms of advertising :)

You are not alone.

"Pay me and I'll deliver your message. Your message may be dishonest,
partially true, overly exagerated, spreads crap with nice envelopment or
simply induces people into thinking that they need something that they
don't. But if you pay me, I'll be happy to spread your message whatever
is it and I promise I won't even bother to question it. Thanks."