Re: [LAU] CD tracks in Ardour

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2012 - 19:31:20 EEST

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 8:05 AM, Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hiddenwrote:

> As far as I could find out, each track should correspond to a range,
> and those ranges must not overlap. So should I manually ensure that
> the start of range N+1 corresponds exactly to the end of range N,
> or is there a better way to do this ?

Use the location dialog in Ardour to do this. Next to the position clocks
for the start and end markers of every CD range are buttons to jump the
playhead to that marker, and to use the current position of the playhead
for the time of that marker. It makes it nice and easy to line up ranges
if needed. I do this quite often in a similar, but not quite identical,
fashion to what you are doing I believe.

           Seablade