Re: [LAU] Speakers gymnastics ?

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 11 2012 - 00:32:10 EEST

On Thu, 10 May 2012 19:54:52 +0200,
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net> wrote :

> Yes and you can buy some special speaker Taibo CDs from me. You should
> also buy my special speaker Taibo cables.

Neat ;-)

> Serious: What is a notch on a car hifi bass potentiometer?

Not much of a pot anyways. Digital settings -5 to +5. A notch is 1
digital step

> If speakers should suffer that easy under "audio load" they are not
> good speakers, even if the sound should be better now, next time it
> will be broken.

They are not good speakers. These are stock-no-option speakers.

> Do you hear music much too loud with extra much too loud subwoofers?

> Take care not to damage you ears. You can buy new speakers and a new
> windshield if the bass damage them, but you can't repair your ears.

Nope, it's still reasonable. Can't go that loud with a cheap system
anyways. The average rock concert would have done the ear job years
ago.

This thread will probably be something out of the twilight zone.