Re: [LAU] Speakers gymnastics ?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri May 11 2012 - 09:13:26 EEST

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 17:32 -0400, jonetsu wrote:
> > Serious: What is a notch on a car hifi bass potentiometer?
>
> Not much of a pot anyways. Digital settings -5 to +5. A notch is 1
> digital step

I was referring to Hifi equipment and the misusage of Hifi EQs. The
graph of the frequencies usually looks like an "U". It's hard to form an
opinion, when you listen to an "U" +- a notch for whatever bass
frequencies.

Dunno in what way you're listening to music. seemingly I was mistaken
with my subwoofer theory.