[LAU] lcrDelay - parameters for simple delay

From: Joel Roth <joelz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 13 2012 - 13:07:38 EEST

Hi list,

I'm wondering if someone familiar with this plugin can help me
find settings that will provide equal channel delay with no
feedback and no change in volume level.

The context is that I'm working on latency compensation
for Nama, and need a suitable delay effect.

I tried emailing the plugin author, Steve Harris, however
mail to his published address was returned.

Please let me know if you're aware of any other LADSPA plugin
that can provide this behavior.

Thanks,

--
Joel Roth