[LAU] The Infinite Repeat - Leave It All Behind

From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 18 2012 - 11:16:55 EEST

Just a guitar and some vocals. One single take.

http://theinfiniterepeat.com/music/the_infinite_repeat_-_leave_it_all_behind.ogg

Ingredients:

* A nasal voice, I got a bad cold ;)
* A Fender Telecaster
* Brummer's amazing Guitarix, I was sitting in front of my monitors and
turned them up loud. WHOAW! I've heard quite a lot of tube amps in my
life and some modeling stuff too but Guitarix is just exceptionally
good. Just listen to how the guitar sound saturates, Guitarix really
reacts like a real tube amp.
* A Studio Projects B1 for the vocals. If anyone got a good tip for a
better mic I'm all ears.
* Rui's unbeatable Qtractor.
* A bunch of plug-ins: Invada compressor, lv2fil, Freeverb, Calf Gate
(to gate the spill of the guitar strumming on the vocal track), linuxDSP
MBC2, Fast Lookahead limiter

Laid down and mixed very quickly so bear with the imperfections.

Best,

Jeremy