Re: [LAU] Can't get Layla24 digital inputs working with jack

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue Jul 03 2012 - 02:41:08 EEST

> ADAT clock has some issues, in my experience. S/PDIF clock is better.
> Word clock is best.

That sounds similar to "my girlfriend is a little bit pregnant (,but she
isn't completely pregnant)" ;).

Once upon a time Germany won the "Eurovision Song Contest" with a song
called "Ein Bisschen Frieden" (A little bit of peace).

Soooooooooooooo,

our girl friends simply are or aren't pregnant. [whatever] clock does
the job or it doesn't. There's peace or war, but not a little bit of
peace.

Between the lines there's some useful information ;), OTOH the info is
that >>clock by ADAT and SPDIF is "more worse" than clock by "wc"<<?! Is
there any warranty that any kind of clock is available to do the sync
perfectly?

Regards,
Ralf

--