[LAU] Hydrogen Drumkit Contest CLOSED

From: Thijs van severen <thijsvanseveren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 03 2012 - 13:35:57 EEST

Hi all, we just officially closed the Hydrogen Drumkit
Contest<http://hydrogen.popez.org/hcms/node/2035>!

We received 10 drumkits, and some of them are ... euh … let's say
'surprising' ;-)

For those that submitted a drumkit : good luck !
For those of you that didn't have enough time to finish your drumkit :
maybe next year there will be a second edition, who knows ...

Now it's up to the jury to do their thing.
They will evaluate the musicality, originality and the tech side of the
drumkits.
Once all the scores are in we will announce the winners (should be before
the end of July)

Happy drumming !

The Hydrogen team