Re: [LAU] [OT] GNOME UI

From: Neil C Smith <neilcsmith.net@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 12 2012 - 14:09:56 EEST

I've not tried G3 yet, but Unity got me back to using Ubuntu. I think the
idea that being influenced by tablet UIs means ditching desktop usability
is wrong. I find keyboard driven usage in Unity really well thought out,
and it's probably the most productive desktop UI I've used in ages.
Unlearning old habits isn't always bad!

My 2c. ;)

Best wishes,

Neil