[LAU] Built-in hardware out is silent

From: James Harkins <jamshark70@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 12 2012 - 17:07:53 EEST

And, after all those other problems, now the built-in audio output makes no sound at all. The only thing in between now and the last time it was working is that the computer slept ("suspend") overnight. Even a reboot doesn't fix it.

I can get sound out of my USB box, ok, but I can't take that thing everywhere just to have audio.

How do I troubleshoot the built-in audio card? I never had a single problem with it before.

I don't even know what to do now. Every day, there is some new random audio problem. I'm frustrated.

hjh

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
jamshark70@email-addr-hidden-world.net