Re: [LAU] GMorgan .57 uploaded to Sourceforge

From: da <bifz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 24 2012 - 12:39:13 EEST

Hi, sorry in advance for my poor english.
Tnx for your work with gmorgan as it's one of the very few if not the
only arranger software for linux.
My question is how gmorgan relates to stygmorgan?
I see stygmorgan is no more actively developed but gm organ is.
I find the ability to import yamaha styles in stygmorgan very interesting.
Can gmorgan import styles from midi or yamaha format? .sty seems to be a
midi files with minor changes and different extension.
Are the pattern/styles library interchangeble between both programs?
Tnx

Daniele